While we are not actively looking for any new hires, we appreciated anyone who may be interested in learning more about floating by getting some hands on time working in a float centre. If you're interested in joining the crew at Float Tank Barrie please drop off your resume in person at Float Tank Barrie - 51 King St. Unit 9, Barrie, Ontario and we keep you on file for when are looking to do more hiring.
See job description and employee requirements (listed below).
At Float Tank Barrie we are looking for an all round individual that can be a: Float Host:
Responsibilities includes being greeter/receptionist/"float-instructor" (to educate and orientate clients how to float; ensure health and safety are adhered to/ Maintain float tanks ie. Test tank levels, clean and re-stock float suits between customers)
- Flexible hours
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Personal transportation to and from work
- Personal Phone with phone plan.
- Minimum 2-3 week training period.
- 6-8 hour shifts
- Employee working hours from 7am-1am
- Full Time (Starting at 35 hours/week)
- Starts at $14/hour
- You can also float for free while working with us!